We Like to Keep Things Simple
Which is why our pricing is based on investments, financial planning, or both.
Single Billing Rate*
$0 - $999,999
$1,000,000 - $1,999,999
$2,000,000 - $2,999,999
$3,000,000 - $3,999,999
$4,000,000 - $4,999,999
$5,000,000 - $5,999,999
$6,000,000 - $6,999,999
Investment Management Includes:
- *Single Billing Rate on all assets under management: For example, if we manage 2.5 million for a client, their annual advisory fee would be 0.80%. One-fourth of this fee would be deducted each quarter. If their assets grow to 3 million, the annual fee would automatically reduce to a single billing rate of 0.70% per year.
- Asset Allocation implementation and monitoring
- Environmental & Social personal portfolio customization
- Optimized Rebalancing as portfolios grow
- Tax efficient customization in non-retirement accounts
- Performance reporting & statements at your online fingertips
Initial Financial Planning Services Fee:
Monthly Retainer Fee (depending on complexity):
$100 to $400
**With assets under management of $250,000 or more, financial planning services are included in the investment management fee.
Financial Planning Includes:
- A free 60-minute consultation to assess your current financial situation and walk you through the financial planning process.
- A 60-90 minute Initial Data Gathering and Discovery Meeting via video conferencing, where we talk more in depth about your financial goals and most pressing financial concerns.
- A 60-90 minute Diagnosis and Recommendation Meeting, which includes:
- An easy-to-read summary of your current net worth, goals, action items, and more.
- Recommendations in the following areas: savings targets, debt repayment, investment goals, retirement planning, insurance, estate planning, and tax planning.
- An asset allocation for your current 401(k) or work retirement plan.
- Implementation meetings as needed, or as a major life events come up, to check your progress.
- A CERTIFIED FINANICAL PLANNER™ practitioner who you can reach out to via email or phone any time as your situation changes.
- Recommendations to other experts in our network such as estate planning attorneys, CPAs, and insurance agents.